Lincoln Electric K2409-1 Vantage 300 Kubota
Compact, Multi-Process, Excellent Value
The Vantage 300 is an ideal choice for construction teams, pipe rig owners and rental fleet managers. Housed in a compact, corrosion resistant stainless steel case, this rugged welder/generator features Lincoln Chopper Technology™ to deliver great arc starts and a smooth arc for stick, TIG or wire welding.
The quiet, smooth-running 1800 rpm water-cooled 4-cylinder Kubota® or Deutz® diesel engine generates 12,500 watts of 3 Phase or 11,500 watts of 1 Phase auxiliary power. And, it’s loaded with convenience features you’ll wish you had on your last welder! It all adds up – top arc performance, a smooth reliable engine, plenty of auxiliary power, compact case and tough materials that are built to last!
• Compact Case With Stainless Steel Enclosure
- Small size and light weight is suitable for many pickup trucks. Standard stainless steel roof, side panels and engine-access door deliver added protection and durability.
• Multi-Process Welding, Simple to Operate
- Select one of four Process Modes, including CC-Stick (up to 3/16"), Downhill Pipe (for stick), Touch-Start TIG® or CV-Wire (up to 5/64"), and then dial in the desired output.
• Plenty of AC Generator Power
- 12.5 kW peak (11 kW continuous) 3-Phase 240V AC generator power. Will power industrial equipment such as a plasma cutter, pump or inverter welder.
- 11.5 kW peak (10 kW continuous) 1-phase AC generator power for common construction tools.
• Arc Gouging
- Arc gouging with up to 1/4” carbons.
• Reliable Engines
- 4 cylinder 1800 RPM Kubota or Deutz diesel engines run smooth and quiet. Standard engine gauges allow you to monitor performance at a glance.
• Innovative Service Access
- Lockable, removable sliding engine access door provides ample space for engine and oil filter work without requiring a large clearance space on your truck. 55% more access than competitive product.
- Battery drawer on front of machine and top-mounted radiator cover provide convenient access to these systems.
- Patent-pending tilt down control panel for easy servicing of internal components.
Weight:1035 lbs. (469 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 35.9 x 25.3 x 60.0
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 913 x 642 x 1524
Stick TIG MIG Flux-Cored Gouging
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
20-250A DC TIG
|Type of Engine
||HP & Speed (rpm)
||3-PH: 12.5 kW peak
11.0 kW cont. 1-PH: 11.5 kW peak
10.0 kW cont.